dimanche 30 mars 2014

Most Active HF

Wondering if anyone could point me to some of the more active HF military (or govt.) HF freq. or nets. I have the GHFS programmed in already. I also put 11.220 in, as I seem to catch quite a few patches to that freq. from my location.



I have gone through all the wikis, and used monitoring times top 1000 HF lists PDF (very good by the way). I am not a hardcore HF utility guy, but I am really starting to enjoy this type of listening. I am about 200 miles from Offutt, if that matters. I only have portables for this type of listening, I use a Kenwood TH-F6A with a telescoping antenna, and a DX398. Not the most ideal I know, but its what I have.



Just hoping to add a few more freq. to my radios. Thanks for any advice/help, Mike




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire