dimanche 30 mars 2014

Problem with favorites list

I'm having trouble getting my scanner to correct monitor a custom favorites list that I made and was hoping someone could shed some light on what I'm doing wrong.



I build special favorites lists sometimes based on the areas I want to monitor (Los Angeles is so densely populated, and has so many different agencies, systems, and frequencies that its actually more efficient than using GPS or Zip Code for me to make my own location based favorites).



For example, when in the San Fernando Valley, I have a favorites list of the corresponding LAPD, LAFD, and CHP channels for those areas called "Sherman Oaks"



I break it down further by assigning those agencies quick keys for quick on/off toggle.



In Hollywood/LA city I have the LAPD/LAFD and CHP channels for that area in another favorites list called "Hollywood"



I created a favorites list that combines both of these (sort of a greatest hits of the areas I'm in most of my day) called "shoakswood" but I noticed that even though that favorites lists contains the two sub lists "Sherman Oaks" and "Hollywood" that it actually only monitors/acknowledges the Sherman Oaks part of the favorite list.



I've tried everything, changing settings, renaming, assigning quick keys, making sure "download" and "monitor" are ON in sentinel etc, but all to no avail.



Any tips?



here's a link to the HPE file if you want to take a peek.



http://ift.tt/1mmAOO5



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire