lundi 31 mars 2014

Bibb County RR Live Audio vs My Scanner

Bibb County of Live Audio Feed thru RR not on my Scanner.



What am I doing wrong? I got RR's live feed for Bibb County, Ga. I download the systems from RR and I do not hear the traffic. Do I have wrong frequenies, settings, etc.

I'm using 396xt. I live in WR and south Bibb county; therefore I expect to hear the traffic. What is the difference between the my scanner & the RR live online feed? I uploaded a FreeScan file under another

thread (396xt Help) in the hopes that I may be able to compare my settings with any individual's more experienced scanner setting (you know - someone who actually hears something). I just located the "Easier to Read Uniden XT Scanner Manuals". I am willing to do the work, read, experiment, etc.; but I feel that I at least need some guidance (coach/mentor) to help this "grasshopper" start this journey. I have uploaded my FreeScan File under another thread - 396xt Help. Maybe that will show what I am doing wrong.



Thank you for responding.



awc13




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire