lundi 31 mars 2014

Routing coax down B-pillar

I have an '04 dodge ram quad cab and I just drilled and installed my Larsen NMO 2/70B now I'm stuck as far as routing the coax down my B-pillar on the drivers side. There's a side curtain airbag that goes from the front of the drivers window to the back of the rear window. I've tried googling for locations of the side airbag so I have an idea of where I need to route it but I can't find anything that shows me what I'm looking for other than a deployed bag from a distance:



http://ift.tt/O84pyI



I'm tempted to just go fishing with a coat hangar and hope for the best but I don't want the coax getting in the way of anything.



I COULD drop the headliner, and trim pieces, etc. but I'd rather not. That's more work than I really want to deal with. BUT if I get frustrated enough, I just might!



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire