dimanche 30 mars 2014

new headphone issue after recall

Thanks for Upman and uniden for doing their best to address the issues of the 536 for us early adopters in the best way possible.



I receive my replacement 536 back this week but am still having some issues with the headphone jack. Aside from incredible noise (I got past that using a ground loop isolator) I've now noticed that there is a "pop" at the end of all transmissions received.



This doesn't happen when using the rear audio out, only the headphone jack. You can hear the noise I'm speaking of by monitoring my feed, you'll hear a small but sharp "pop" at the end of all transmissions (also at

the start of many).



LAPD - Citywide Dispatch and Hot Shots/Code 3



Any help? advice?

most recent firmware installed.



I'm just about ready to throw my hands up :-(







Thanks much




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire