lundi 31 mars 2014

Fire en-route traffic Loveland?

I have an older scanner, a BC296D I bought recently on eBay and I have had mild to bad reception listening to towers; Bald, Loveland and Horsetooth. I have tried different antennas and I seem to get better results with an old VHF antenna. My external cell antenna works really well though. My question: When I hear fire or ambulance paged I never seem to hear them say "en-route" any more. Are they using MDT to tell dispatch that they are en-route now or what? Maybe my bad reception is making me miss traffic, I don't know. I plan on buying a GRE pre amp as I couldn't even hear anything in the car. I tried adjusting audio quality to its lowest setting too! What gets me is that commercial and ham radio repeaters come in better than public safety!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire