dimanche 30 mars 2014

BCD536HP reception worse than my 436HP

One thing I've noticed about my 536HP is that my 436 receives noticeably better than it which is hugely disappointing.



I have both my 536 and 436 programmed with identical favorites lists/settings but I notice when monitoring most of my various departments the 436 picks up must faster/more often, and generally just better than my 536.



I've confirmed this behavior with both stock antennas, upgraded small antennas, and also my large exterior wideband discone.



The 436 even receives much better when using the stock antenna vs the 536 with my external discone.



Any help ideas or tips is greatly appreciated. At this point I'm just about ready to return my 536 and call it quits which would be a sad end of my forrays into the new uniden line.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire