vendredi 28 mars 2014

Garbled Audio, Help!

Ok, I've got two scanners set up right next to eachother. Both are Relm HS200 scanners (used to use them at the NASCAR races) anyway....



One of the scanners is conneted to my computer, and broadcasting though the scannercast app. The other scanner is just playing audio into the room.



Here's the feed:

Yarmouth Police / Fire, Cumberland and Freeport Fire



I'm scanning the same 7 frequencies on both.



Whenever the police frequency talks (154.965 - Yarmouth Police) I can hear the audio from the scanner playing into the room. It sounds fine. It is not encrypted, scrambled, trunked, or otherwise modified.



The other scanner plays it's audio into my computer, and about 20 seconds later when the audio makes it though to the 5-0 Radio App, or the Broadcastify Feed, the audio is completely garbled. Almost as if it had been encrypted with inversion or something.



I don't understand what's causing this.



I've switched the scanners, and still the same. Listening to audio (from the police frequency only, all other frequencies broadcast fine) locally, it sounds fine, but through the scanner feed, 90% of the time it's garbled, and only about 10% of the time it can be heard clear like it should be.



Any idea what's going on here?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire