samedi 10 janvier 2015

OP25 Not Decoding Control Channel

I'm attempting to use OP25 (scope.py) and a NooElec R820T USB SDR to listen to the Sedgwick County, KS, simulcast trunked system. Sedgwick County (Project 25) Emergency Services Radio System Trunking System, Wichita, Kansas - Scanner Frequencies



Everything looks like it should be working right... In "manual" mode, tuned to the control channel, I get a healthy looking differential constellation plot, and the terminal output shows the following:



NAC 0x573 DUID 0xF len 216 errs 0



...but the Traffic tab never populates with the usual system info.



Also, if I try to run in normal mode, with the system NAC and frequency info manually put into the trunk.tsv file, it acts like it's working, but the Traffic tab looks like this:



====== NAC 0x573 ====== Sedgwick ======

rf: syid 0 rfid 0 stid 0 frequency 0.000000 uplink 0.000000

net: syid -1 wacn -1 frequency 0.000000

secondary control channel(s):

stats: tsbks 0 crc 0



In manual mode, if I set the frequency to one of the system voice channels, I can hear whatever traffic happens to land on that channel, so I know I'm getting good data from the system, there's just something odd about the control channel.



Just for background, I have been using OP25 to monitor the Butler County, KS, simulcast trunked system for about a week now, and it works great! When I look at that system's control channel in manual mode, the terminal output looks like this:



NAC 0x1BC DUID 0x7 len 360 errs 0



Any thoughts or suggestions?



Thanks in advance,

--John





OP25 Not Decoding Control Channel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire