vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Close Call and Beyond

Hello all, I have a question that I have not been able to find the answer to after searching for a lot longer than anyone should have to search. I have my BCT15X set up pretty much the way I want it. My question is how or can I take the close call hits and move them to a group with an alpha tag or can I give them an alpha tag if I can't transfer them to a group? Also I can't seem to find the scan group mode which I really have no use for until after the first question is answered. What I want to do ultimately is be able to just scan the one group late at night since it is local and anything going on is probably close to me. The older scanners you could just load up a bank with all the local stuff then just scan the bank. The group I created is in a system I created and it is the only group in the system at the moment. So if I had to I could just scan the system if group scanning is not possible. I created the systems and groups with free scan. Thanks for any help you might be able to provide me.





Close Call and Beyond

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire