jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Lee Co. question

Morning all,



Yesterday I was spending some time in the radio room and noticed that the Auburn PD frequency was dead quiet, no activity at all for nearly an hour. Most unusual as that is one of the busiest of all that I monitor. I then began to hear some calls indicating either repair or maintenance were underway. The system came back up briefly and then a call went out to all units that could receive to go to 'PS 2'. I heard a similar event late last year where the dispatcher sent all units to PS-2 for about an 1 1/2 hours. In both cases without other notice they simply went back to using the standard frequency. Does anyone know what frequency PS-2 is or if it is something other than radio? It wasn't the frequency for medical emergencies and when I tried to simply search through that part of the band I was not able to find them elsewhere. Just wondering what the backup plan is over there.



Otis





Lee Co. question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire