vendredi 30 janvier 2015

JBC290MM is awesome!!

So, I used the JBC290MM today. Had it mounted on the upper corner of my semi cab. Mounted it on the horizontal bar which is part of the spot light on my cab. All I can say is WOW. This little 14" antenna worked awesome!! I have been faithful to Radio Shack's 32" magnet mount for years. This new antenna is now up high (not behind the cab down on the truck frame where I put the magnet mount). I was getting awesome reception!! ESPECIALLY on the CHP (42.44 low band) from a good 50 miles from the base station (the low band reception was my initial concern as the antenna is much shorter than the magnet mount)!! TWO THUMBS UP on this model. Not that it matters, but it is running a BCD536HD.





JBC290MM is awesome!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire