vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Buying

Buying a gun how meany folks here get put on hold when trying to buy one, I do every time.

what you need is a UPIN number, I had the FBI send me that info today, I have never been in trouble and the last ticket that I received was back in 1992, but I Get put on delay every time. so here is how you do it.





You just call the FBI # 1-877-324-6427 and let it go till someone picks up and ask for customer service for UPIN info.



They will take your info and mail you a package to fill out and a finger print card to take to your local Sheriffs office to be printed and make sure that office put their stamp on it or its no good.



You send the paperwork and finger prints after making sure you signed the back of your paperwork so they can process it and it can take 30 to 150 days depending on the individual.





Buying

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire