samedi 10 janvier 2015

BCD536HP Learning 536 -Uploading/Editing new Favorites - Nothing To Scan.

I have been using the Discovery mode on this 536 a bit. That is really slick. I use it to scan the ham bands to find active frequencies. It works really well for that.



I just went through my 70cm Discovery scans that I did last week and listed the active frequencies in a Favorites category. Question - How do I edit the name of the root Favorites category? Underneath that I have a "System" that is editable, but the root favorite I can't seem to change. I labeled the first one 2m, then system 2m, and departments 2m and 70cm. The System I edited to "Ham Repeaters/Simplex" since it is now covering both bands. I am trying to do the same for the root Favorite but I can't seem to do so?



Something I goofed up was when I added the 70cm channels I changed all the "Service" categories to "Ham". Earlier, when I first got the scanner I turned off all the services and left the Custom groups on for 2m and 70cm. So when I uploaded the file the scanner booted up with the message "Nothing To Scan". It took me a while to figure out the Service. I enabled the "Ham" service again in the menu and it works fine now.



Lots to learn.....





BCD536HP Learning 536 -Uploading/Editing new Favorites - Nothing To Scan.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire