vendredi 30 janvier 2015

RFGUYS Non-responsive - BEWARE

I am really not sure where to post this in the tavern....



Myself and several others I am acquainted with have been having issues with RFGUYS.



Orders have taken more than nine weeks and still not arrived. A programming cable had a broken pin in it when it arrived, making the cable useless. I personally sent 8 emails to sales@rfguys.com requesting verification information on where to return a cable as the return address is a house in Blaine Washington.



I have had absolutely no reply by email or even a phone call once I offered that as an alternative.



I program radios for others, mostly because I have the software. Anyone I perform this task for is asked to purchase their own programming cables if I do not have the one needed for their particular radio. Once I am done with the programming, they get the radio and cable, hopefully saving it for the next time they want programming done. There are just too many cables to keep track of for all the variations.... I will regularly recommend RFGUYS as a resource for obtaining the cable. Their prices are/were reasonable.



Now, I have four friends who wanted to have radios programmed but they have not arrived, even though they each got emails saying the cables had been shipped. One person has close to $400 in cables that have not arrived in over nine weeks since getting that email. Now, he is also not getting any responses.



The other two have simply given up and found cables (a bit higher priced) just to get their radios programmed. The cables and radios are heading to my shop as I type this......



I believe these cables are being manufactured in British Columbia Canada, just a stone's throw from Blaine, WA. It would make sense that RFGUYS hop over the border and pick them up before shipping, but for some reason, this isn't happening, nor is drop shipping.



There is no phone number listed on their website and I have even dug into trying to reach someone through the ownership of the website domain, but that number has been disconnected.



If nothing else, buyers better beware, based on the recent experiences I and several others have had. It is not cool to take money, and a lot of it, without any sort of action or response to make things right. They used to have a great reputation.



I have to wonder if anyone else is having issues getting their order and in a reasonable time or having issues getting responses to emails. If you are, it would be worthwhile to shout it out everywhere possible so others wont make the same mistake and loose money/time.





RFGUYS Non-responsive - BEWARE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire