samedi 10 janvier 2015

Scanner Duplicates with Sentinel Software

Hey guys, I have been having this problem with my BCD436HP and the sentinel software that I downloaded for it and its driving me crazy!



Here is my problem, I make a nice list and I make them all into Favorite Lists, no sub groups or department groups, none of that, I like to keep it as simple as possible like my old scanner the bcd396xt, I had it setup to use just a number for on or off for any system 0-99



I really liked that scanner but it was so wore out and you couldn't see the keys or use the main knob so I bought the newer model. Every time I make a list and I start making a change or I am just programming it, it makes duplicates of some of the systems. When this happens than the quick keys stop working it seems like, maybe because there are two of them I don't know.



I have the option to, copy and replace in scanner, copy with new name, or skip. Whenever I do copy and replace it, it makes a duplicate of that Favorite list to the scanner and vice versa on the computer! I don't get it. I make sure that all systems or favorite lists are set to download and monitor.



If anyone could help or give me a tip on what I might be doing wrong let me know I would greatly appreciate it and I will try to get back on here soon.





Scanner Duplicates with Sentinel Software

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire