dimanche 11 janvier 2015

Police Channel Noise

I'm a new scanner owner (BCD996XT) and have a question regarding issues I'm facing trying to pick up my local police signal.



I've configured the scanner using FreeScan and RR import functions for my city/county. I'm able to successfully receive channels for the county sheriff and fire fighters along with a nearby military base but my local police frequencies only give an annoying, rattle-gun sound (best way I can describe it).



The county I'm in is all analog and I'm about a mile from the police station so I'm assuming it's not a signal strength issue. Is it likely the signal is being scrambled or is there some other factor I'm not aware of?



Thanks for any info you could provide.





Police Channel Noise

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire