mercredi 7 janvier 2015

Official Bucks County 700Mhz Phase II Radio System Thread

I'm starting this thread in hopes that moderators will make it a sticky thread for all interested parties to follow. I recently became aware that Bucks County had turned on the first site of their new 700 MHz P25 Phase II trunked system in Ivyland. I went up there today and ran Unitrunker for about an hour. While there was no activity on the system, I was able to get the system parameters. I was using a rubber duck antenna on a PSR-800 and had a full 100% signal.



System ID: 4D3

WACN: BEE00



Control Channels:

774.65625 (Primary)

773.88125

773.23125

772.98125



Site 001 is Ivyland

System NAC is 4D1



It appears that the trunking tables are the same as all of the other P25 systems I've seen thus far.



The County has said that some other tower sites will be coming online in the next few months. I've heard a lot of testing by the radio shop on the old system the last few months, but was at work with a regular radio, so I could not track RIDs or anything. I am assuming those tests are the techs programming the new radios, which to my understanding are dual band APX portables on UHF and 700/800 MHz. I've talked to several firefighters who said they have begun receiving their new radios already, and I am aware of at least one police department who has also. It should be a seamless transition when it finally happens if they programmed the new system into the radios already. As for the channel lineup, from what I'm hearing it should be mostly the same, with only the addition of some channels that will have encryption for sensitive operations. I look forward to seeing when they start doing patches from the old system to the new one. But at least now we know the system info, right? :)



On a side note, I may be able to get all of the system talkgroups and other settings pretty soon if it's in the radios already. I will advise.





Official Bucks County 700Mhz Phase II Radio System Thread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire