samedi 10 janvier 2015

Kenwood TS-790A DEAD!

I have been asked to look at a Kenwood TS-790A by a friend that is pretty much dead, the only indications of life are, the meter lamps light, the "channel busy" lights come on if the squelch is turned all the way down and the audio section seems OK as I can hear static when moving the volume controls, otherwise it is dead to the world no display, nothing, I do not speak Kenwood being an Icom and Motorola guy, I am pretty disappointed in the lack of information and the very poor circuit board layouts in the service manual but nothing can be done about that. I have been looking for a power distribution failure as it seems that would be a good possibility but have not found any voltages missing yet, everywhere I look -22v 13v 5v and 8v are all fine.

73

Craig





Kenwood TS-790A DEAD!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire