vendredi 9 janvier 2015

BCD346HP using tone out to sense alert tone?

This has probably been discussed (heck I probably asked at one point) but I don't remember and can't find it in a search.



In our County they use an alternating 600 Hz 800 Hz alert tone at the beginning of high priority traffic as an attention alert. Nothing in the system is configured to alert on it. It is just an attention grabber.



Some of the fire services follow the warble alert with regular two tone pages but the police and sheriff do not use a two tone page of course. It made me wonder if I could use the tone out function to trip when the warble goes off. My question is would this work due to the short nature of the tones? I recorded one and inspected in Audacity. It appears to alternate every 250 milliseconds. Is this too fast?





BCD346HP using tone out to sense alert tone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire