mercredi 7 janvier 2015

BC296D Setting Control Channel Band Plan

OK. Probably a dumb question, but here goes. I'm setting up my scanner for the Franklin County Ohio Public Safety. It's a Motorola Type II System. I want to only use the Control Channel frequencies. The format of the frequencies is XXX.XXXXX where the last digit always seems to be a 0. My ARC 250 software and my scanner only seem to format taken to 4 decimal places. I'm assuming that is ok and not inputting the 5th position 0 isn't going to impact anything, right? So if this is true, do I ignore that last zero when trying to determine the 'ending' number for the Band Plan?



Example - one of the published Control frequencies indicates "858.01250c". So for Band Plan figuring is the final 3 numbers "125" or "250"?



Right when you think you understand things!!! Wrong for me.





BC296D Setting Control Channel Band Plan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire