mercredi 25 juin 2014

VX-4600 Scan Issue

I have a new VX-4600 (VHF) with firmware 1.23 loaded from the factory. No matter what settings I run, I cannot get the darn radio to revert to the last busy channel after stopping on a scan. If I hit the P1 button (programmed for scan) while stopped on an active channel, it reverts back to the initial channel, not the last busy. This happens in normal or group scan. I am not using priority scan.



Am I expecting too much? On my Moto CDM1250 and PM400, if I toggle the scan off on an active channel, it STAYS on that channel, which is what I want the VX-4600 to do as well.



Does anyone have any insight into this? I am considering upgrading the firmware but it won't work with the aftermarket USB cable I have. I think I'll need to order the OEM cable(s) - FIF12 and CT104.



Thanks,

Dave




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire