dimanche 29 juin 2014

Kenwood TH-D72A problems

I purchased a new TH-D72A and it's a beautiful radio. Full of features, but it was supposed to be all set up for Toronto, Ontario but when my friend tried to use it, all that came out of the repeaters was static. It's a mobile radio, and it is programmable by using the MCP-4A software. I have reset this radio a few times and we still couldn't get it to work. I don't suppose someone has experience with this radio or a Kenwood MCP file that I could upload into the radio ? I am getting my licence at the end of July (if I pass the exam) and I would love to be able to use the radio. Right now I have to get my friend over who is licenced and I am starting to feel that I am starting to get on his nerves. He keeps coming over to try and get it working. Either that or it's my cooking, but I highly doubt that. If anyone has any idea's could you please send them my way ?



Thank you very much for your time



Chris Valliant




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire