vendredi 27 juin 2014

Need Help with Alabama State-wide EDACS (Troopers, etc..)

I am going to be in Covington County near Andalusia for a few months. I was hoping someone could please help me with the frequencies, LCN, and some talk groups? I know there are active sites there, I heard them while scanning the 800 mhz band, but I was just doing an upper/lower limit search, so I have no idea what all of the frequencies / LCN for programming into my scanner would be. It is not necessary, but I would be super grateful if someone also had the talk groups and alpha tags for them in the areas of Covington, Conecuh, Butler, Coffee, Crenshaw, Escambia, and Pike Counties. I can not find any data listed on those counties for the AL DPS (Troopers), but I can hear them on 800 mhz by doing a limit search, they just did not talk enough for me to get but 2 frequencies, as i was passing through and it was fairly quiet that time of night.



Thank you in advance for any help at all.

Walter - kg4bvd




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire