vendredi 27 juin 2014

BCD536HP Programming Help!

I'm not new to programming radios but trunking and scanning is getting the best of me. I have a BCD536HP that is only scanning two favorite lists, one trunk one conventional. I understand that mixed scanning isn't 100% effective but at this point I cannot get the scanner to pickup almost any of the conventional channels.



I've included hpe files.. basically I just want to scan the new Mercer County NJ P25 trunk system and the old VHF conventional. The scanner spends most of its time on the trunk system, every so often the conventional police channel will break thru.



Any help is appreaciated.




Attached Files









File Type: zip Hopewell Valley.zip (653 Bytes)
File Type: zip Mercer County.zip (1,001 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire