dimanche 29 juin 2014

Newbie scanners? Need help!

Hi!!



I'm new here! I decide to join the forum because I am tired of using my phone's scanner app and want to purchase a real scanner finally. I live in downtown Portland, ME. Cumberland County.



Any help or advice on what kind of scanner I should buy would be great! Don't want to break the bank at first but I keep hearing on here about digital vs analog talk. I feel like I'm swimming in the deep end of the pool with only one arm floaty! :)



My ultimate goal is: to hear Public Safety (but I believe their feed if offline?) I can get Cumberland County/Portland Fire and EMS, just not the PD.



I can't put up any antennas cause I'm in an apartment. Any help or direction on this would be great, since I'm a tard in this subject! Lol



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire