dimanche 29 juin 2014

Oh Come on! Where's the Icons!

Well decided on ACARSD and it works but one problem is....planespotting.net is gone and the only photo source is airliners.net. How can I set ACARSD to download photos from airliners.net? planespotting.net is where acarsd used to get photos from. I have updated the databases in the menus. It's working with this for output:







NO AIRPLANE ICONS!:confused:



UPDATE:



Best advise for myself (and if anyone else does what I do) is stop panicking and look harder to solve a problem. I did some googling and it turned up a forum elsewhere that said its a plugin that changes the image server and now I have 4 to choose from. It's located in the extracted archive. All 3 need to be copied over to the c:\acard\plugins folder. Then load them in ACARSD menu and change server. It'll work as long as there is a matching image. Here is the real outcome:







The plug in is called "Use different picture database as iconserver V1.12b" Written by KJM acarsd@acarsd.org.



The jetphotos.com database crashes acarsd.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire