jeudi 26 juin 2014

OCNJ Frequencies...A bit of confusion.

I've started a few OCNJ threads a while back (I don't mean to come off as annoying for keep bring the subject back up) but I was doing some research and have a few questions. I know that:



154.445 - Fire and EMS Dispatch & Response

153.845 - Fire Operations (Listed as Base/Mobile, unsure if that is correct.)

151.115 - OCNJ Beach Batrol

460.350 - OCPD (PD on Atlantic County's Provoice/un-monitorable. Unknown if still in use for anything.)



BUT...

I go into the Atlantic County DB and I see a list of Ocean City Talkgroups with what looks to be, correct info for an advanced scanner to handle Some digital, some analog. My main thing is, the other analog frequencies. Such as additional Fire/Beach Patrol. Are they VHF or 800Mhz Analog?



And on another similar note, I see a listing for Atlantic County P25 System. Any news on that?



Thanks to anyone for any answers/assistance!!! :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire