jeudi 26 juin 2014

Need Help getting started - B396XT

Hi there,



I must be really stupid.



I have the above scanner which I just bought. It was never used so it came preloaded with the quick keys that came out of the factory.



I followed the Uniden start guide where it said in order switch from one quick key to another you simply do F - .no - XX (where XX is the number of the pre-programmed quick key ou want to go to).



No matter how many times I try this process, I can't switch from the default (Alaska) to ANY other set.



I read the "easier to read manual" that's online too, and it doesn't tell you how to switch from one to another.



I don't have the software yet, and I really don't want to start programming it with software until I figure out this basic step.



Sorry for such a basic question, but I really can't figure this out.



Thanks in advance for putting up with me,



John.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire