jeudi 26 juin 2014

BC125AT vs BCD536HP

Ok, I know some of you probably were like wtf when comparing these two models. However, here is what my problem is.



I had the 536 in my truck since it came out. After some tweaking it worked great. I am in the process of taking stuff out including my scanner, as I am looking for a new vehicle. I Put the 125 in as a temp scanner and have noticed a significant amount of interference on certain frequencies. I have mainly noticed it on the 33.88, 33.80 and similar frequencies but also on some VHF. I never had any interference, static, on theses frequencies on the 536. I am using the same mobile antenna. I had the 536 power buy cig plug and the 125 is off the batteries but also I have it plugged into a usb charger that plugged into a cig lighter. I have tried adjusting the squelch in the 125 with no effect. Any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire