mercredi 7 janvier 2015

XPR-6550 Scan and Monitor Features????

Hi Folks....Happy 2015!!! Quick question, hopefully someone can answer it for me. I own an XPR-6550 VHF unit. Programmed the radio with CPS for analog frequencies and one Digital channel. Set up 3 Zones and the radio is working great. I am using the latest CPS version 11.0. Now my question is: I have selected 3-4 channels to be scanned, I have set and selected the side middle button to turn scan on and off. Works like a charm. Is there a way to stop the "Orange" LED light from flashing eating up battery power when the radio is in scan mode? I have come across the various settings under utilities that offer me the option to turn off ALL LED's, but that doesn't help when I need to see the display at night.Am i missing something in the CPS. Lastly, the top "Purple" button I have set as the Monitor Button, however when I press it, the radio just beeps and no open squelch icon appears? I would like to be able to press the Purple side button and be able to audibly hear the squelch sound. Once again I must be missing something in the CPS configuration. If someone with expertise in programming the XPR-6550 series of radio could either PM me or answer my two questions it would be very much appreciated. Cheers!!!! ---Steve





XPR-6550 Scan and Monitor Features????

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire