mardi 27 janvier 2015

Vertex vx3000v

Need help programming a VX3000v.



It was given to me out of a trash bin along with programming software. I bought a programming cable and have been ale to access the program. I cloned all the original stuff from the radio to the computer and made the changes I needed. Frequency, tones etc. Something is still not right though. The radio will receive but the squelch has to be manually opened by pushing the monitor button.Not sure how well it transmits because i want to be sure I can hear any replies before I try to transmit.



Also, I'm not sure how to change the front panel display. Even though the frequencies are changed it still indicates the original channel names. Just hoping someone may have had a similar project and can give some input to help me along.



Thanks a bunch for any help.



KA8MNP - Randall





Vertex vx3000v

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire