mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Nice amplified speaker for scanners

Was looking in the w-mart today for a small amplified speaker for my old RS Pro-136 scanner, and ran across a pretty nice item that works. If you don't mind having another wall-wart plugged in, and need an external speaker for scanners , or something else, take a look in the bluetooth section of your local walmart for this "Sylvania model SCR1986BT-AS Bluetooth Autoset clock radio with USB charging."

Has the AUX-IN jack that matches the outputs on most of my scanners, and already had the cable so I bought one of these. It is QUITE loud, and clear with front-firing speaker (unlike this PRO136 which fires toward the ceiling). Digital clock with alarm and FM radio, which I haven't tried yet, but for 18.88 is cheaper than most amplified speakers I had seen. Big LED clock display for older eyes like mine, with dimmer.

I think its a keeper. The little box is about 5"x5" square with rounded back.

I'd try posting a link but not sure if that is allowed.





Nice amplified speaker for scanners

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire