mercredi 7 janvier 2015

New weather forecast confusing me

I am a weather hobbyist since as far as I can remember. I got out of it for a little bit and am confused.



There is a cold snap moving south along a front. This front will come into my area tonight full force. At 3am in the morning the temp will be 3 degrees.



Here is my forecast:



Today: High: 22 Low: 5 with a 30% chance of snow



All is good.



Thursday: High: 24 Low:19



At 3am it is going to be 3 degrees. How is the low for tomorrow 19?



The system used to be that the low was calculated by the lowest temp. in a 24 hour period starting at midnight and going to 11:59pm the next night. Now? If any logic is used it escapes me.



Can anyone shine a light on how this figure is calculated? It makes no sense to me and now I am using hourly forecasts as they still make sense.



Does anyone know how this is figured?



Thanks.





New weather forecast confusing me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire