mercredi 28 janvier 2015

New to the 436HP

Hi All,



I am new to the BCD436HP and the modern scanning world. The last time i used a scanner it was using crystals...LOL yes, I know years ago. Anyways I am trying to help an older uncle get this programmed. I have read the manual a couple of times but it just isn't syncing in.



I want to accomplish the following:



Set it for about a 60 mile radius around his zip code (think I got that one figured out).



Do I need to set the FTO to get fire station calls?



How do I configure the scanner to turn the display backlight when any station is received.



How do I configure the LED light colors (e.g. EMS call WHITE, FIRE-RED, MIL Green, etc)



How do I set the delay longer than 2 second when a call ends. Do I have to set each and every station manually in the software for a longer delay.



Thank you again in advance for help.





New to the 436HP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire