dimanche 11 janvier 2015

Motorola Smartnet II System Upgrade

Hello everyone. Please forgive me for being so new to this, but I have a basic question. My locality (Albemarle County, VA) has a Motorola Smartnet II system and it is due for an upgrade because the XTS 2500, 5000 and mobile radios have reached the end of life and are due to be replaced. If my locality does not want to completely get rid of this system and start over by going with Harris or Kenwood or whoever else other than Motorola, what is the next logical step for them to take?



Is it to just turn the radios they have in for upgrade and to upgrade all of their motorola equipment to new Motorola equipment? That would make sense to me. But then does that mean it is automatically a Project 25 Phase 1 system or Phase 2 or what? What would the next logical upgrade be? The communications frequency manager has told me that the new system will be up and running by 2018 and certainly things will be moving in earnest by 2016. So I'm wondering what kind of system that would logically be next. I'm looking to get a new Uniden scanner BCD436HP that does all that and I'm wondering about that.





Motorola Smartnet II System Upgrade

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire