vendredi 9 janvier 2015

HP-1 Continuous static on CSQ channels after being on for awhile

I recently upgraded to the latest firmware for my HomePatrol 1. I made my own favorites list and I only scan that list. Most channels have PL decode except for some high traffic railroad channels. After a day or so of scanning without power cycle or turning on/off, the scanner will not "hang up" after a transmission on one of the railroad channels. After the user is done talking, it will stay hung up with continuous static until I intervene by tapping the display to hold on the channel and then tapping again to start the scan. It happens at random and on random channels that do not have PL decode.



Any ideas?



Thanks



Tim





HP-1 Continuous static on CSQ channels after being on for awhile

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire