vendredi 9 janvier 2015

Help Setup HDSDR

Hi All.



Ok, I got for Xmas a Chinese RTL2838UHIDI SDR Radio. It arrived today. I can't get it to work on HDSDR software. If I track Aircraft with ADSBSharp it works perfectly. I just don't know the settings in HDSDR. A bit of a discretion of the DRS. It is not a dongle it comes in a metal box with 2 antenna connections and a mini usb port. It comes with a uhf/vhf antenna. There may be a off set freq of 40 MHz, I don't know where in the software to put it. I am at a loss. you get no instructions of any sort with it. I looked on YOUTUBE there is a ham that bought one and set it up but it is not in English and was of no help. I would really like some help, someone out there has one of these. So please help before I go nuts. I am way to old for this.





Al





Help Setup HDSDR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire