jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Dropped it 1 too many times... Pro106

So I have dropped my pro106, 1 too many times. It no longer would recieve or stop on any freq. I was so mad that it was broke, I threw it again. This time I could get the NWS and a few Vhf freq fine, but the P25 and a few utf will come across but the audio is very very low or sounds like the decode is raw data, other times it works fine.



I have been holding out on buying a new unit but now I'm pretty much in a tough spot. Is there anything new to be released this year? I am not really a fan of the home Patrol, I feel that its a horrible idea to trust that you will receive a frequency that isn't automatically in the system.





Any suggestions appreciated.





Dropped it 1 too many times... Pro106

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire