vendredi 9 janvier 2015

Determining EDACS LCN With odd setup

Hi all, I am attempting to find the LCN for my local edacs system site (Florida SLERS) just to add it to the database, yes I know Slers is un-monitorable blah blah blah.



Anyway, when parked on the control channel it gives a readout on my pro-106 as [ S:11 C:07 ]. I assume c:07 means that the control channel is LCN 07, the problem is that on the FCC database, there is only 5 channels allotted to that site.



Is there any more reliable way to determine LCN without trying 5100480 different combinations (24 LCN's with 5 used and one certain with a required order)?



Unitrunker also gives me 12 different channels being used but all with 000.00000mhz and random LCN's which confuses me even more.





Determining EDACS LCN With odd setup

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire