mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Commercial Trunks in Hamilton

Well it looks like the Ernie's Electro Com LTR trunk in Hamilton has been converted over to a NexEdge trunk. On two out of the three frequencies (451.88750 & 452.28750) I am getting a short NXDN48 data stream come up every freq seconds while the last frequency (462.8875) is quiet with no LTR blips or NDXN data. I will monitor this for a while and see what I can find.



Also the Mobile Business LTR trunk in Hamilton looks like they might of down on some of their frequencies. I am still hearing some LTR blips on some of the frequencies and what sounds exactly like the same type of data stream as what I am hearing on Ernie's Electro Com. I will check into that one too.



Matt





Commercial Trunks in Hamilton

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire