dimanche 11 janvier 2015

BCD996XT No P25 after FW update

I performed the firmware update to my BCD996XT scanner to ver 1.07.03 using BC_VUP3. There were no errors during the upgrade and when I go into the scanner menu, it shows ver 1.07.03.



AM, Analog FM, and MOT2 all decode, however all P25 no longer decode. I see the freq displayed and RF signal on the meter for P25, however no P25 decode. It was decoding before I performed the update.



I performed the update two more times, same, no errors and AM, Analog FM and MOT2 decode, P25 does not decode. I even tried different codeplugs, same issue.



Any suggestions what I can do to get P25 decoding again? Is there additional setting for P25 in FreeSCAN which I need to set for P25?



Thanks NE7X...





BCD996XT No P25 after FW update

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire