mercredi 7 janvier 2015

BCD536HP Serial Connection Issue

Hello all.



I am a new 536 owner and am having a major serial connection problem. I am hoping someone might be able to help me resolve my problem.



First of all, I had everything running smoothly up until today and no changes have been made.



The scanner will read and write to and from my Win7 PC as an Administrator just fine. When I switch the scanner to Serial Port and attempt to run ARC536''s Virtual Control, I get a "USB/Comport Error 8012." When I attempt to run the virtual controller, Scanner Montior, I get a "Cannot Find Model" error.



I have restarted my PC several times, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers multiple times, changed ports several times, and switched from USB Mass Storage and Serial mode multiple times and nothing has resolved the issue.



I am getting fairly discouraged and upset. Any and all help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





BCD536HP Serial Connection Issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire