mardi 27 janvier 2015

BCD436HP Sentinel: Favorites List Monitor Option

In the Edit Profile > Scan Selection tab, it has options for each Favorites List to "Monitor" ON or OFF. If a Favorites List Monitor is set to ON, does that mean the FL will be scanned by default when the scanner is powered on? And if set to OFF, it will not scan by default?



If the FL Monitor is OFF, can I have it scanned by pressing the FLQK for the FL?



If my thinking is correct, you would set Monitor to ON for all the FL channels/systems/whatever you want to be scanned automatically when it's turned on, and for the ones that are OFF you can scan them by using the FLQKs, and also if you hit the FLQK for one whose Monitor is ON that would stop scanning for that FL until you reboot. Is that how it works?



Second question: If you have FLs enabled and also Monitor Full Database checked, will it scan more channels than whats in my monitored FLs based on the location/range? If I only want to scan what's in my FLs would I uncheck Monitor Full Database?





BCD436HP Sentinel: Favorites List Monitor Option

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire