jeudi 8 janvier 2015

BCD436HP Help With Programming Missing FD's

I received a BCD436HP Scanner for Christmas and need some help with Programming. The scanner was optimized by BC using my zip code. The County System is P25 Phase 1 (Brunswick Co., NC). If I go into Sentenial Software to create my Favorites List the County Fire Dispatch is there and the Fire Tac Channels but there are no individual Fire Depts listed just County Wide Fire Dispatch Channel. I had wanted to have the Fire Depts (mostly within 20 miles of my home) to use the FTO function. How can I get the individual Fire Departments in my DB to use the FTO Function?



I have the Fire Pager Tones for each Fire Dept in the County. Can I just create each Fire Dept with the Dispatch Frequency and then enter the 2 Fire Tones and create the Fire Departments? If so would it be best to put all the Fire Departments under the Fire Dispatch Channel or create a new level for each individual FD. Any help would be greatly appreciated!



Tom M





BCD436HP Help With Programming Missing FD's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire