mercredi 28 janvier 2015

ASPIRE T671 computer (restore) need help

:confused: I just was given a old Aspire T671 computer and installed windows 7 x32 Home on it. I wanted to recover the computer to it's factory settings but I noticed that all the recovery files are missing on the computer partition, so I can not use ALT-F10 to recover the computer. also I have no internet because the programs that came with the computer and were installed in the control panel are all missing there are no programs in the control panel for the Acer software on the computer.(all Acer software is missing on the computer) (I do have another computer with access to internet)



I have been looking online for all the files to put back into the recovery partition but can not find them online, how can I reinstall the Acer programs onto this computer so I can recover the factory settings or at least get access to the internet, I have been trying for several hours to find all the files I would need on the internet but have had no luck.



Any help would be appreciated

Steve





ASPIRE T671 computer (restore) need help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire