vendredi 12 septembre 2014

BCD436HP Sentinel Software Question

Well I broke down and purchased the BCD436HP the other day ...

I watched all the YouTube Videos as well as read the manual over and over again.



So I decided to start small and set up a Favorite list

I decided to set a list from Calgary to Cranbrook, BC

I assigned quick keys to each county ... Foothills, Willow Creek, Pincher Creek, Crowsnest



After uploading ... I can get the Favorite Key (#2) to work ...

It seems to be stuck on Crowsnest #4 ... RCMP A2

It says it's scanning but I don't see anything happening.



I have set the Range to Max ...

Hoping I could at least get Foothills.



If I press the Favorite # + E ... and turn it off.

It says "nothing to Scan"



Suggestions as to what I'm doing Wrong?

How to check on the status of Groups 1-2-3?





Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire