mardi 16 septembre 2014

UniTrunker with DSD+ (few issues)

I'm having a few issues (to say the least) with my dual RTL-SDR dongles, Unitrunker and DSD+ setup playing nice...



I've browsed the forums for hours about how to set all this up correctly but I'm missing something and I don't know what...



First, I know that DSD+ decodes the "voice" receiver, not the "signal" but when I set it up as that I get "no sync" in DSD+ so that is issue #1.



Issue #2 is when I set it up the other way around, I get good Sync and it looks like it's decoding something but can't hear any audio from the voice receiver. I tune it to 162.395MHz and I hear the NOAA just fine so set it back to 0 and hear static and then squelch it...



At any rate, any insight is much appreciated. I just found out about SDR not too long ago and basically don't know what I'm doing... I tried SDR Sharp with older version of Unitrunker and still couldn't get it to decode anything although I hear the data on correct frequency (with PPM correction.)







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire