dimanche 14 septembre 2014

New with a question

Hey all obviously new here and new to the CB hobby, I had one in personal truck for a few years in the eighties but things have changed I am sure.

I bought a Uniden 590SSB radio and a 4' firestick-2 antenna on recommendation from a friend.

The question I have is on the antenna, did I get a good antenna or not, I have tried to do a search on here for their reviews but with no luck. I read on here about how good the Wilson antennas are but nothing on Firestick.

I understand that the antenna is paramount in the radio's performance and was wondering if I should cancel the order and go with A Wilson or other brand.

This is a mobile unit mounted on a Jeep with a great dedicated antenna mount on a tire carrier, base of antenna at the roof line and excellent metal contact all the way to jeep frame.

Thanks, Bruce.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire