dimanche 14 septembre 2014

Tail End Charlie - New Chirp Woes

I have been using Chirp a LONG time and love it - let me get the lovefest out of the way. I had been using 2 different model Baofeng and decided to update my Chirp software to the latest daily build and add/update repeater changes on my 888s and my F8HP. Not many changes were made (Only 3 channels!) No error messages occurred whatsoever- BUT NOW -



I only open the repeater when I UNKEY on any channel, so it sounds like I am one of those clods that sits on a repeater and deadkeys every few minutes.



This happened with BOTH types of radios, obviously at the same time.



No new/different hardware/cables were used that have not been used countless times before.



As I said, I have no problem opening the repeater, but only for a couple of seconds when I actually unkey. Simplex operation is perfect and when I tune my scanner to the tx frequency, I hear myself.



Beyond odd.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire